don't know since when i started to love computer

still remember last time, i dreamed for 3 years after i saw my friend's house pc

is kind of funny la...i always late and slow in IT yet i like them so much

people standard 6 already played PC game but  me...form 3 only started to open mp3...

people form 4 got their own CD burner but then i get it few month recently

people use streamyx for 3 years already but i not even have internet connection at home before

never buy own scanner and printer

recently only i have my external HD...

i love PC like loving my wife...haha


but life shouldn't only full of comparison with others isn't it, or else you would never statisfied, if you are not statisfied, you wouldn't cherish what you have...

maybe that's the reason i cherish what i have today: the passion of learning thing of computer


i can design : drawing : singing : reading : listening : watching : working : creating : managing : surfing : exchanging : with my PC

0 comments: